Power Marketing Corporation dba RealTech Power Marketing™ ("Company" or "We") respects and values your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy and the law.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website RealTechPowerMarketing.com or RealTechSatelliteIntel.com (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
· On this Website and our associated Shopify Website .
· In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Websites.
· Through mobile and desktop applications you download from our Websites, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and our Websites..
· When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
· Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
· Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, you should leave this website immediately. If you are under the age of 13 do not provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at support@RealTechPowerMarketing.com
Your Information and How We Collect It
We may collect information from and about users of our Website, including the following information:
· By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
· That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
· Your internet connection details, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We may collect this information:
· When you provide it directly to us.
· Automatically as you search the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
· From third parties including our business associates and partners
Information You Provide to Us. The information collected on or through our website may include:
· Populating your information on forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
· Research forms information.
· Transaction details when you purchase products and services through our website.
· You may be required to provide credit card information when you place orders through our websites.
· Your search queries on the Website.
If you provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website or associated social media platforms, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "Your General information" you do so at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your information. We cannot and do not guarantee that your general information will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you search through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
· Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
· Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities and behavior over time and across third-party websites or other online services. The company currently does not support Do Not Track browser settings and does not currently participate in any Do Not Track frameworks that would allow us to respond to signals or other mechanism from you regarding the collection of information, including Personal Information. As industry standards evolve and develop, we will continue to evaluate our position.
We collect statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our service to you, allowing us to:
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Monitor and save your preferences, allowing us to improve our Website to improve your user experience.
· Increase the performance of your interaction on our site.
· Track your return to our Website.
Third-Party Use of Tracking Technologies
Some content or applications, including advertisements, on Websites are served by third-party associates and/or partners, including advertisers, ad networks and servers, content providers, and application providers. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites and other online services. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. We will advise you of the third parties contact information.
What We Do With Your Information
We use your personal information to:
· Share our website contents to you.
· Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
· Fulfill your advertising orders
· Provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
· Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· Notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
· Allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-party associates and partners products and services that may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose certain information about our users. This information does not identify any individual..
· To our subsidiaries and associates.
· To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Power Marketing Corporation's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Power Marketing Corporation about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide us information.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including response to any government or regulatory request.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Power Marketing Corporation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Accessing and Editing Your Information
You can review and editing your personal information by visiting your account profile page after you login to our website..
If you delete your user account your personal information may also be deleted. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your Privacy Rights
Your privacy rights are governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada
RealTech Power Marketing Registered User accounts are secured by Registered User-created passwords. RealTech Power Marketing takes precautions to ensure that account information is kept private. RealTech Power Marketing uses reasonable measures such as encryption to protect private information that is stored within our database against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, and we restrict access to such private information to those employees who need access to perform their job functions, such as our customer service personnel and technical staff. Among these measures, when you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we or our financial institution encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer (SSL) technology, which creates an encrypted connection between you and our systems. Once we collect your credit card or debit card information, it is stored encrypted on restricted-access computers that are not directly accessible via the Internet. Please note that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, however, and RealTech Power Marketing cannot guarantee the security of Registered User account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of member information at any time. Registered Users are urged to also take precautions to protect their personal data by changing passwords often using a combination of letters and numbers, and using a secure web browser.